Thursday, January 7, 2010

Student Nutrition Program





So for the student nutrition program assignment, we had to have a poster series, my group decided to go with a "start small" theme. We had different ideas, but ideas kept changeing, and we our over series is what you see. I have to be hounest, I did not work on the one that looks like a map.I just thought I should post It becuase our group came up with the ideas together. It's a group thing. I did work on the other two though. The puzzle pieces one was pretty simple, but the one with the kid holding the egg was abit of a challenge. We had to fifgure out how to make it look like he's holding it, placement, clors; It was also tricky because we've never used photoshop, so we also had to figure out how to do that also as we went along. If I could go back and change anything, I would. I would probrbly change the colour schemes, maybe the designs, just maybe re-think the whole theme in general, or at least work a little more on making them look more like a series, like they fit together. I think that if people were to see them, it would kind of confuse them (which could also be a good thing, cause that can also be intriging) because your first impression on them doesn't really scream "STUDENT NUTRITION PROGRAM" it looks a little global. I think we could have changed that too. But other than that, I think that they are pretty goo. visually, they look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment